My oh my, where has the month gone!? We’re already
approaching November, which means I’ll be starting my twice-a-year employee
meetings very soon. We have some tentative dates scheduled for the end of
November, so be on the lookout for the final dates soon.
This is your opportunity to open that line of communication
with our senior leadership team and for us to really listen to what’s on your
mind — your praises, your concerns, questions, and you all know how much I like
a good rumor.
I’m putting together some things I’d like to share with you
guys. but, these meetings are for YOU.
It’s a chance for all of us to be completely available and transparent to
answer any questions YOU have.
So, what’s on your
mind? Comment below with some questions/topics that you’d like me to touch
base on and we will do our best to include as many of your questions/topics as
time allows.
Thank you in advance for all of your meeting input and
efforts to improve our process.
2 comments:
Discussion regarding the Barnabus Health System "merger" and how it impacts CSH. looking forward to seeing you in December!
- Brief update on China regarding potential opportunities for current staff in the future.
- Update on Toms River 94 Stevens Rd, one of my staff recently heard a rumor about looking at new site future options.
Post a Comment