Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Question & Answer with Amy

How many of you opened this blog post and thought I was going to talk about the Q&A document on the Intranet? Nope! Today is something a little more fun. I was asked to fill out a Q&A for a  board that I sit on and thought it would be fun to share my answers with you.
  1. Something most people don’t know about me  My holiday cards have to be the first one you receive in the mail.  Yes, even the Friday after Thanksgiving. 
  2. Idea of happiness – Having everything crossed off my to-do list at the end of the day.
  3. Biggest weakness – I over commit.
  4. Enjoy the most – Working!
  5. Heroes – My parents.
  6. Natural gift would you like poses – I wish I could sing.
  7. Pet peeve – Being disrespectful to others, regardless of title.
  8. What historical figure do I identify with or admire? Winston Churchill.
  9. What is my motto? It’s all good.
  10. Favorite way to spend time – With family and friends.
  11. Treasured possession – A big fancy ring I bought right after a friend of mine passed away.
  12. Greatest extravagance or indulgence – Shoes!
  13. Quality most important in a friend – Loyalty.
  14. Favorite way to relax – Running.
  15. I’d never – Sky dive.
  16. Traits I value in a colleague – Someone who will be candid with me.
  17. My greatest achievement – Even when people don’t necessarily like me, they still respect me.
  18. Something I’d still like to do – Be able to sleep through the night!
  19. Three words that describe my leadership style – Direct, passionate, no excuses. (Ok, technically that’s 2 words and a phrase).
  20. Who has been the greatest influence on me? – New Jersey Gov. James Florio
  21. My ideal day – Go for a long run, and then sit by the pool with umbrella drinks and a good book.
  22. Favorite childhood memory – Being in Maine with my parents.
  23. Biggest fear – Fire.

So, there you go! Who doesn’t love a good list?  I’d love for some of you to share your own answers in the comments below. 

2 comments:

Theresa said...

I'd be happy to give you singing lessons!!!

Julie Manganaro said...

1. Something most people don’t know about me – I do not like spotlight.
2. Biggest weakness – I second guess myself a lot more than I should.
3. Enjoy the most – My family.
4. Heroes – My husband and my mother.
5. Natural gift would you like poses – Latin dancing.
6. Pet peeve – Bullying of any kind!
7. What historical figure do I identify with or admire? I admire Malala Yousafzai.
8. What is my motto? You got this.
9. Favorite way to spend time – With family and friends.
10. Treasured possession – A special piece of jewelry my mother gave me that I wear in times of need.
11. Greatest extravagance or indulgence – I am very much a minimalist; I am still looking for my greatest extravagance.
12. Quality most important in a friend – Loyalty.
13. Favorite way to relax – Bonding with family and friends.
14. I’d never – Expect something from someone else that I myself am not willing to give.
15. Traits I value in a colleague – Someone who is willing to learn new things.
16. Something I’d still like to do – Travel to Italy.
17. Three words that describe my leadership style – Passionate, Team player.
18. My ideal day – Waking up without an alarm clock to a warm sunny day with nothing to do but outdoor activities with my family. Punctuate the day with dining outdoors and good music.
19. Favorite childhood memory – When my older sister and I were awakened to find Santa in my bedroom.
20. Biggest fear – Being in a plane crash.